- Board Certification: Becoming a Board Certified Physician is an achievement available to select individuals committed to becoming recognized in their field of medicine.
- Board Certification Certificate: Upon successful completion of all requirements, physician will be awarded board certification-certificate. Your certificate will be signed by each A.A.O.P.M. advisory board member and A.A.O.P.M. medical director.
- Member Wall Plaque: Receive your attractive wall plaque once you become a member.
- Physician Locator: For use by Patients searching for either your name or the services your practice offers. A personalized landing page will be found by these patients when searching.
- Board Certification Logo and Seal: Available to place on your website or online signature area. This seal may be used as a link to direct patients to the A.A.O.P.M. website where they can learn more about your credentials and board certification.